mercoledì 26 novembre 2008

SKIPPER : I own Gaia since 1975 and spent all my free time with her. From 2004 I live on board 9 months every year. In Egean sea. it is one of the best place for sailing : wind, many greek Islands, Turkie coast, different culture, full of istory, fine weather, turqueis water, sun all the time..........
GAIA is very confortable. with 3 double cabins and 2 bath room can rest 6 peoples and let a little privacy to every one.
PLAN FOR 2009 . departure from Kalamata at end of March- early in April ( but I will stay there since February ) towards East. Ciclades, Dodecanneso and Turkish coast. after head to Nord, maybe as far as Istambul. during the way i will meet other boats of friends and is easy they will follow Gaia.
CREW MEMBERS. I am looking young couples or female ( tell us the truth, a cruise only men is not the best )from March to October. No experience is not a problem, but enthusiasm, sense of humor, wish to learn.............
WHICH KIND OF HOLIDAYS. I could say COMPLETE, FULL ADVENTURE.
Exciting sailing with Meltemi 6/7 Beaufort............stop in nice bay for swim ......sunshine......relax ........fishing..........nice villages..........party with good friends.........eat very well ............drink at the sunshine ..........test greek foods ..........happy time and chat after dinner under a sky full of stars.............
EMAIL : alberto.dipaolo@gmail.com

4 commenti:

eli ha detto...

everything true... I spent on Gaia one of the most beautiful holidays of my life! and Alberto is a wonderful capitan! ciao Alberto, see you soon

ale e max - stria - ha detto...

heila Alberto......
non è ora di aggiornare il blog?
ci vediamo allora a settembre a Dhenousa? io mi stò mettendo un pò a "dieta" in preparazione di settembre.....
un abbraccio
alessandra - stria -

Rustin & Kelsi ha detto...

Hello Alberto! We had a really good time with you on Gaia, and it was an excellent introduction to the world of sailing. We really enjoyed your sense of humor and spirit of adventure! All our best! Rusty and Kelsi Diehl

Lindsay ha detto...

Alberto, my time this summer on Gaia was amazing. Thank you so much for the amazing experience and awesome food! I am back to work and grad school now, but the next chance I get, I want to come sailing again! Have a safe winter, take care.